Edit: Fixed the link
I just got back from For Eyes, the optical store where Marisa was getting some glasses, but wanted final approval from people other than herself. Fortunately I was included in this group of people and went along. It was a bunch of fun and as you can see from the slideshow I enjoyed trying on several frames.
Top ten things I learned at For Eyes:
10) Polarized lenses are bad for skiing, something about not seeing ice.
9) Glasses are expensive.
8) They have cartoon themed glasses. i.e. Scooby Doo and the Flinstones(I don't remember anybody with glasses on in the Stone Age)
7) It takes a week to get glasses customized for yourself.
6) The oval frames look better on Marisa.
5) Trying on glasses can be fun if you don't actually need to get them.
4) Taking pictures of people with glasses indoors can be difficult because of the flash on the glasses.
3) I am quite moody, just look at the different moods captured in the slideshow.
2) I look good in glasses and should consider getting a pair.
1) I need a shave and a haircut, what the hell have I been thinking.