Other Random Changes
- Taking a screenshot will now show a thumbnail in the bottom right corner of your screen for a few seconds. You can tap on it to mark up the thumbnail and choose to share it, save to Photos or delete it.
- Screen recording is a control that is available in the new Control Center. It is not in Control Center by default, but you can add it in Settings. Once it is on you can record what you are doing on the screen and it will be saved to Photos.
- Swiping down from the top will show the lock screen.
- iCloud Family Sharing of data!!! Now you can share your iCloud storage data with your entire family, so just spend $2 a month for 200GB and everybody will have plenty of space.
- The App Store is completely redesigned.