Monday, March 14, 2005
The last week has been crazy and I don't really have enough time now to update everything that has gone on. Here is a brief bulleted summary.
- Two weekends ago had an amazing weekend in Somerville with Jennifer. I spent an afternoon in Harvard Square. We went to see a movie and then had dinner. On Sunday we went to the North End for lunch.
- Started work last week. I am really fitting in and haven't had much trouble getting situated.
- Fun BoCaNO at Emmet's Pub. They really have been good lately.
- Went to a Suffolk University event with Marisa. Met a bunch of strange people including a close talker.
- Jennifer and I drove up to Maine on Saturday night in the snow.
- Saturday I skied with Andy almost all day. The snow was amazing and the trails we found were even better.
- Saturday night went to the Phoenix for an Amesbury reunion of sorts and then ate a fantastic dinner at Legends.
- Skied with Mark, Kate and Andy on Sunday. The weather was perfect and the snow was also stellar. Skied Emerald City for the first time.
- Drove home last night and stopped in Kittery to do some clothes shopping. I finally got some new pants and a couple green shirts.
- Met up with John, Suha, Scottie and Julie in Brookline. It was great to see them for the first time in like a year. We played trivia.
- Learned the name of the new Dave Matthews Band album. It is to be called Stand Up. More details to follow.
Now for a couple movies.
Mark and Andy taking a run through the powder on Monkey Butt
Me making a line through the powder